“His greatest business did not divert him from God.” Can you say the same?
In his work, Brother Lawrence possessed God in as great tranquility as if he were before the Blessed Sacrament. Inspired by the writings of this humble 17th-century monk, join hundreds of YCP Members from across the country for a weekend devoted to establishing in ourselves a sense of God’s presence. We’ll share practical tips for developing a habit of unending prayer amid our hectic lives and discuss how to grow in holiness through our daily work. “He is nearer to us than we are aware” – let us welcome Him into our hearts by learning to practice the presence of God.
REGISTER TODAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EARLY BIRD PRICING! Ends on Easter - April 21, 2019
RSVP'ing on Facebook does not reserve you a ticket. Register now at: http://www.ycpconference.org
All registration options include admission to our evening gala on Saturday, September 14, 2019.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.orgFriday, September 13, 2019 at 03:00 PM through September 15, 2019Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center (Dallas, TX)0 RSVPs
YCP is partnering with Bishop Grady Villas, Inc. for a unique outreach opportunity! Bishop Grady Villas, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports persons with disabilities to use their God-given gifts to achieve greater independence, physical and emotional well-being, and spiritual growth. Bishop Grady Villas empowers people with disabilities throughout Central Florida to reach their full potential through Christ-centered, personalized and wholistic residential, vocational and employment services, and community support.
YCP will be helping Bishop Grady Villas with various needs for the upcoming Harvest Ball, which is Saturday, October 19, 2019, from 6-11pm. The Harvest Ball helps many individuals benefit from Bishop Grady Villas' programs, regardless of financial capacity. A brief description of the opportunities to become involved with the Harvest Ball are below. Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet other young professionals and Bishop Grady Villas really needs our help! If you are interested, click here to sign up for a shift on our Signup Genius form or contact email@example.com today!
Basket, Item, and Sponsor Solicitation:
- Dates: Now through October 1, 2019
- Responsibilities: Help obtain Sponsors and items for auction, make or collect baskets, or gift certificates. Ask friends, places you do business, and employers if they would like to support Bishop Grady Villas by donating, sponsoring or attending.
E-mail Annie if you can help with this!
Auction Prep Days:
- Dates: Saturday/Sunday in October (possibly October 5 & 6, and 12 & 13, 2019)
- Time: 11am-5pm (if you can’t stay the whole time that’s okay)
- Location: Bishop Grady Villas (401 Bishop Grady Court St. Cloud, FL 34769) or Bishop Moore High School (3901 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, FL 32804)
- Responsibilities: Volunteers will be helping with a variety of tasks including: sorting items, creating gift baskets, data entry into BidPal system, photographing items, packaging items for transport, loading items for transport, etc.
- Lunch Provided!
Click here to signup for a shift!
Harvest Ball Day
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 (Work one shift or all day/night)
- Location: Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel
- Time: 8am-4pm (if you can’t stay the whole time that’s okay)
- Responsibilities: helping with a variety of tasks including unloading items, carrying items, setting up decorations, setting up auction displays, and more!
- Attire: comfortable clothes
- Breakfast/Lunch, Beverages & Snacks Provided!
Click here to signup!
Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 08:00 AMRosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, FL0 RSVPs
- Estimated Time: 3:30pm-11:30pm
- Responsibilities: volunteering at the ball (will need to attend the full shift). It will start with an orientation on BidPal to learn how the system works. Volunteers will then be assisting attendees during the auction to bid on items, helping with the live auction- spotting bidders, taking down auction items at the close of the auction, assisting with item check out including retrieving & packing baskets, assisting with event tear down, carrying & loading items back on the truck and more, all to the music of the Buzzcatz!
- Attire: cocktail attire required
- Dinner from Pig Floyds Urban BBQ provided along with beverages & snacks!
- Click here to signup!
- Evening Shift:
- Basket, Item, and Sponsor Solicitation: