YCP Orlando is now accepting applications for our 2020-2021 Leadership Team! We invite you to view our leadership organizational chart and with each position description listed below. All positions outside of the President are available for application!
To learn more about the process, checkout www.youngcatholicprofessionals.org/apply
Vice President (2)
- Work closely alongside the other VP and the President to provide leadership and management for the chapter. VP’s have increased exposure to networking with board members, mentors, speakers and donors.
- Attend regular meetings with the President and other VP.
- Attend quarterly board meetings and building relationships with Board Members.
- Work with the Director of Operations to schedule team-building events, team Mass, etc.
- Oversee one or more Directors; establish goals and a plan to implement them.
Director of Operations
- Oversee coordination/operation of monthly events and programs
- Book venues
- Submit insurance documents to venue and coordinate with venues regarding set-up needs, etc.
- Track and re-order monthly supplies
- Track operational success of all events
- Develop vision for improvement of events and ensure professional qualities of all events
- Assemble volunteer base/volunteer team for chapter events
- Assign volunteer duties
- Oversee and direct day-of volunteers
- Follow up/thank you to volunteers
- Coordinate annual special appreciate event (such as a happy hour) for all volunteers
Food and Beverage Coordinator
- Work with Director of Operations to supply food and beverage for all events
- Order food/beverage for events
- Arrange pick-up of food and beverage
- Coordinate with Director of Outreach for outreach to donors/sponsors for food and beverage needs
Director of Technology
- Provide general tech support to team
- Evaluate and implement tech systems
- Provide systems training to team members as needed
- Coordinate with Director of Membership to meet tracking and reporting needs
- Ensure data security of membership database, chapter documents and media
- Coordinate setup of registration system for monthly events
- Train check-in volunteers on use of registration system
- Serve as “director of first impressions” for monthly events
- Coordinate with Director of Operations to ensure appropriate audio vidual needs are met at each event
- Maintain chapter website
- Update chapter website with upcoming events and RSVP forms
Director of Finance
- Track all expenses and donations
- Track all donor information
- File annual taxes
- Reconcile internal financial statements to bank accounts and electronic deposits
- Compile financial reports for Board of Directors
- Create and send receipts for all donations
- Prepare annual budget
Assistant Director of Finance
- Regularly reimburse volunteers for chapter expenses
- Work with Director of Finance to assist with other finance, reporting and budgeting needs
Director of Marketing
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing efforts for events
- Evaluate and develop marketing strategy and marketing plan for events
- Manage e-mail blasts to advertise events
- Coordinate with social media coordinator to implement social media marketing plan
- Coordinate with graphic design coordinator for graphic design needs
- Work with Director of Outreach and Director of Membership to engage members/potential attendees
Social Media Coordinator
- Manage all chapter social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram
- Work with Director of Marketing to implement social media marketing plan
- Lead creative initiatives to reach audience through social media
- Plan social campaigns to raise awareness of member benefits, YCP programs, church teachings, etc.
Graphic Design Coordinator
- Prepare and print event bulletins for monthly speakers
- Design bulletin and social media ads for monthly events
- Assist with taking of quality photographs for monthly events as available
- Transfer/upload photos to Director of Marketing
Director of Membership
- Strategize to recruit new members and retain existing members.
- Engage members to participate in member programs.
- Send periodic member emails with event updates, exclusive opportunities, and member programs.
- Develop objective measurements to track member satisfaction.
- Recruit and maintain bank of local spiritual directors.
- Work with membership team to recruit and maintain local database of professional mentors.
Member Benefits Coordinator
- Process member registrations.
- Manage and encourage member renewals.
- administer member requests for spiritual directors and executive mentors
Director of Evangelization
- Assist Chaplain with offering of periodic spiritual reflections, readings, challenges, or catechesis via email or video.
- Attending team meetings to encourage spiritual health; ensuring prayer remains at the center of all YCP communication, discernment, and decision making.
- Assist with planning of two St. Joseph the Worker Retreats per year
Assistant Director of Evangelization
- Assist Chaplain and Director of Evangelization with preparation of periodic spiritual reflections, readings, challenges, or catechesis via email or video
- Assist Chaplain and Director of Evangelization with retreat planning and ensuring spiritual health and growth of chapter
Director of Outreach
- Represent YCP with media and external constituency groups
- Research and identify potential service opportunities in line with YCP’s mission
- Coordinate meetings with parish ambassadors and diocesan contacts to further expand YCP’s reach
- Research and pursue relationships with local businesses for corporate sponsorships and in-kind donations
- Develop innovative ways to connect with potential donors and attendees
Coordinator of Parish Relations
- Communicate with local parishes regarding upcoming events
- Maintain database of parish ambassadors
- Develop outreach activities (such at Mass and Brunch) at local parishes
Coordinator of Community Relations
- Cultivate base of donors (in-kind, private donors & corporate sponsorships)
- Send personal thank you notes for all donations
- Call or write major donors to maintain donor involvement
- Assist with preparation of bi-annual newsletter to send to YCP supporters
Director of Special Events
- Assist chapter with planning and execution of special events, such as the annual Anniversary Celebration or Donor & Member Reception
Director of Athletics
- Coordinate and recruit attendees for athletic programming for chapter, such as a weekly run club or intramural team