All young professionals are invited to join YCP Orlando for our next Executive Speaker Series featuring Mark Zeitler, September 19th, 7:00pm at St. James Social Hall! Come network with other young professionals, and listen to great insights from our speaker!
- Free wine & beer
- Learn about their story and how Catholicism has played a key role in their career
- Meet young Catholics committed to professional growth
- Be a part of this challenging and inspiring community
- 7:00pm: Networking with Free Beer, Wine, and Snacks
- 7:45pm: Presentation/Q&A with Presenter
- We encourage professional attire at YCP events.
- All young professionals in their 20s and 30s are invited to attend this free event. See you there!
Mark Zeitler is the President of Automated Buildings, Inc. Mark Zeitler moved to Central Florida with his family in 1974 and began his career in the automotive industry. However, at the age of twenty, Mark chose a new career path in the air-conditioning industry.
In 1992, Mark became a licensed Certified Air-Conditioning Contractor for the state of Florida and started his own air conditioning and electrical business. Over the years, his focus transitioned into commercial and industrial building energy performance and environmental control throughout central Florida.
Some of Mark’s clients include Sea World of Florida, Aquatica Waterpark, Busch Gardens in Tampa, Martin Marietta, and over last ten years a large focus on University of Central Florida Main Campus and the Diocese of Orlando.
Mark and his wife Liz have a thirteen-year-old son and recently celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary. Mark and Liz are actively involved in their parish, St. James Cathedral, as well as several diocesan ministries and the UCF Catholic Campus Ministry.
The event will be at St. James Cathedral Parish Hall and you can park for free in the lot diagonally across the screen from the Cathedral. Below is a map:
215 N Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
Google map and directions